Well the AGM has been and gone again for another year, so I thought I would write a short note just to say thank you for having me as the President of this great club for the last year and I look very much forward to being your President for another year.
The committee you have representing you this year is,
- President - Colin Johns
- Vice President – Derek Meadows
- Vice President – Shane Edmonds
- Treasurer – Julie Barry
- Secretary - position not yet filled
- Committee Member – Paul Glover
- Committee Member – Graham (Chook) Wilson
- Committee Member – Steve Dennison-Smith
- Function Co-ordinator – Wendy Tran
Daryl Mundy has put his name forward to join the committee, so this will be done at the next committee meeting, a very welcome addition.
We are still looking for a Secretary or even an assistant Treasurer, so if you would like to be steering this great sub branch forward please make yourself known.
By popular vote the kitchen will be named the Gallipoli Grill. Flyers will be going out shortly to promote Steve's Parmi & Pint, and Sunday Roasts so please recommend us to your friends and neighbours.
I would also like to thank the Service Members of the club for supporting my nomination for the top job of State President, this will be decided in early July.
Coming events :
- Bunnings BBQ Tuesday 22nd May and 24 July - volunteers always needed to help out
- Bar Quiz + Parmi and Pints every Thursday evening - $13
- Winter Warmer: 2nd June. Drink specials, $10 Roast lunch, BlueGrass Jam and lots of raffles and prizes
Hope to see you all at the club soon
Semaphore Port Adelaide RSL Sub branch